Report Price: $2,950
Number of Pages: 215
Publish Date: May 2012
- A comprehensive overview of the LED replacement lamp market, including product segmentation by type, geography, sales channel, and product application.
- An overview of the development of SSL technology in LED replacement lamps, including product design, thermal management, power management, drivers, optics, and LEDs.
- Market growth trends and challenges, including geographical segmentation and sales channels.
- Product pricing analysis.
- A discussion of manufacturing challenges and prospects, and the outlook for the manufacturing of LED replacement lamps.
- An overview of applicable regulations and rebate structures.
- An analysis and overview of various sales channels.
- A review of the LED replacement lamp market, the developments within the market, and a 5-year industry forecast.
Who Should Buy This Report:
- Sustainability managers
- Energy consultants
- LED lamps manufacturers
- Lighting wholesellers and distributors
- Lighting designers
- Lighting product manufacturers
- Corporate R&D staff
- Building owners/operators
- Energy program managers
- Energy analysts
- Financial analysts
- Invesment bankers
- Venture capitalists